Lynch Wood Park is a truly unique office campus totaling 350,000 sq. ft and is set within 11.74 hectares. It’s a relaxing haven and thriving business community with a range of onsite amenities surrounded by beautiful, landscaped grounds that’s home to multi-national companies, small start-ups and over 2,000 employees.
We are now looking for an experienced General Manager who will be instrumental in leading the team, growing the business and personally developing new and existing markets providing an effective interface between the on-site occupiers and the landlord’s professional team.
Reporting to the company’s senior leadership team you will be part of a small senior management team and be the public face of Lynch Wood Park, you will develop relationships with existing customers and potential customers selling/up-selling our full suite of services when possible.
Lynch Wood Park, Peterborough
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – a very generous 33 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Design strategy and set goals for growth,
- Maintain margins and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans,
- Formally review debtors and maintain effectiveness of cash collection procedures,
- Grow the business within existing market whilst developing new opportunities,
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base,
- Act as the link between the Landlord’s management and marketing teams and the on-site occupiers,
- Have ‘hands-on’ involvement in the marketing of the estate along with initiating various on-site events throughout the year,
- Be the first point of contact for potential occupiers of campus,
- You will be expected to attend and contribute to regular on-site meetings with the professional team along with taking a pro-active role when liaising with on-site occupiers,
- Play an integral part of onboarding new business within the business park with a view of increasing sales and client retention,
- Have a full management approach (start to finish) towards any future schemes or concepts brought to Lynch Wood Park by the company,
- Attend and facilitate local networking events with the intention of becoming an important part of the Peterborough business community,
- Understand internal policies and ensure these are established within the Lynch Wood Park.
Senior Management Team Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies, forecasting and setting sale targets,
- Compile and analyse sales figures,
- P & L responsibility,
- Assist the senior leadership team to achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures and monitoring costs.
- Proven experience as a General Manager in a similar executive role,
- Experience in people management, sales management and management of commercial property is essential,
- Demonstrable experience in planning and budgeting,
- Experience in facilities management is highly desirable,
- Great communication, engagement skills and demonstrated ability to liaise with senior leadership, employees and customers,
- Have a thorough understanding of social media with the ability to exploit this medium to boost the schemes profile,
- Sales/results-driven and proactive in all aspects of the sales process,
- Strong sales skills, experience in leading and influencing within and outside their own team,
- An innovative approach to problem-solving and willingness to work flexible and positively autonomously and in a team environment,
- Professional presentation skills,
- Have developed a technical understanding of the issues involved in managing a multi-occupancy commercial office scheme,
- An understanding of the Peterborough area and/or previous experience of working within Peterborough’s commercial markets would be beneficial,
- A self-starter with the ability to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation working as an individual and as part of a team,
- Ability to maintain a professional and customer-obsessed culture.
For further information please contact our HR Department on 01257 263 010. To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our recruitment team to be in contact.