Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process personal data which you may give us about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you request information regarding our products and/or services, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and financial and credit card information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you that you give us in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where you request from us any products or services for which we use a third party to provide such products or services, but we will not provide any third parties with your personal information for any marketing purposes
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.